Welcome to the Mobalytics Tier List for Wild Rift for Patch 3.4!
Hello, and welcome to the Wild Rift tier list for the 3.4 Patch. In this tier list, we will show you which Wild Rift champions are the strongest at the moment and give you the best results to climb the ladder.
I’m Flaw, I have years of MOBA experience across many different titles such as LOL PC, AOV, and Mobile legends with competitive experience in the aforementioned mobile titles as well as Wild Rift which I have been a part of since the game was released.
My most notable achievement is a 2nd place in the ESL UK premiership with that Reason gaming roster and a top 8 finish in every Origin series qualifier as well as a number of victories and top 3 placements in smaller tournaments such as Qlash, Purge, and Team Queso.
This tier list will combine my high elo experience with my analysis of the latest Wild Rift patch notes.
Wild Rift Tier List Patch 3.4
Wild Rift Patch 3.4 Tier List Rankings
|Top||S-tier: Camille, Riven, Gragas, Jayce, Renekton, Shen, Jax, Wukong
A-tier: Akali, Irelia, Darius, Dr. Mundo, Fiora, Graves, Garen, Malphite, Pantheon, Sett, SIon
B-tier: Lucian, Kayle, Kennen, Olaf, Tryndamere
|Jungle||S-tier: Kha’Zix, Rengar, Ekko, Lee Sin, Morgana
A-tier: Camille, Jarvan IV, Graves, Nunu, Shyvana, Vi, Xin Zhao, Amumu, Evelynn, Nautilus, Master Yi, Olaf, Wukong
B-tier: Dr. Mundo, Fizz, Master Yi, Tryndamere
|Mid||S-tier: Irelia, Kassadin, Katarina, Ahri, Diana, Gragas, Twisted Fate,
A-tier: Akali, Akshan, Zed, Corki, Jayce, Lucian, Veigar, Yasuo, Ziggs, Orianna, Singed
B-tier: Aurelion Sol, Galio, Kayle, Seraphine, Kennen
|ADC||S-tier: Ezreal, Samira, Vayne, Corki, Lucian, Ziggs,
A-tier: Kai’Sa, Lux, Miss Fortune, Seraphine, Varus, Xayah, Jinx, Jhin, Morgana, Senna Tristana
B-tier: Ashe, Caitlyn, Draven
|Support||S-tier: Nami, Thresh, Karma, Leona, Nautilus, Yuumi
A-tier: Pyke, Galio, Janna, Lulu, Rakan, Senna, Alistar, Braum, Morgana, Soraka
B-tier: Blitzcrank, Lux, Seraphine, Singed, Sona
Pick of the Patch Commentary
Top – Jayce
- Jayce now has better mana regeneration and lower CD on Thundering Blow/Acceleration Gate. This gives him more agency in lane with more poke and a higher chance of gaining an advantage he can use to snowball the game by getting more towerplates.
Jungle – Gwen
- She is super strong and the new item Riftmaker gives her everything she needs to succeed, if played well she can hard carry games by herself and is pick or ban.
Mid – Kassadin
- Kassadin is still the best midlane pick who will outscale everyone at 4 items and take over games if he isn’t punished early game.
Bottom – Samira
- Has received more buffs that make her even stronger, she was already in a good position and should be made use of to climb in ranked as her DPS and durability are among the highest out of all the ADC’s
Support – Rakan
- The new support items benefit him greatly as the allow him to engage and reduce protobelt cd by 40% per assist giving him the opportunity to use it multiple times in a fight and engage consistently from further away more often which will catch people off guard.
- Our tier list is made according to what is being played in high elo but is meant to be helpful for all players. The lower your skill level, the easier skill level of champion you should consider.
- We will only have one tier list for now since Wild Rift is a relatively new and there aren’t a lot of statistics about what is going on in lower brackets of the ladder.
- Furthermore, for each role, we will have a recommended champion that should get you results in a short period of time based on the current meta.
- Simple champions have a lower skill floor, allowing them to be picked up easily.
- If a champion has a higher skill floor (harder to play), it will take more time to learn and you will have to spend some time playing them in normal games, before you can be confident to step into a ranked game.
- However in the long run, a harder champion may have a higher ceiling in terms of their mechanics and outplay potential.
- Note that even if your favorite or main champion isn’t meta, it doesn’t mean that you can’t climb with them. Comfort goes a long way in playing well.
Come back every patch to check out our tier list that will be updated according to the new buffs and nerfs. If you have any comments, questions, or feedback leave it below. Good luck climbing and see you soon Summoner!